Monday, March 21, 2011

Two More Bucklings....SERIOUSLY??



Lilly having a well deserved treat.



Sweet girl!
 
Don't get me wrong.  I'm just thrilled that we are lucky enough to have two more healthy kids but the reality is that these are meat goats and we don't keep the boys.  If we don't get a girl soon my kids are going to be devastated.  I've already convinced myself that we are keeping Shirley's little boy.  Anyways, congrats to Lilly!  She is the proud new mama of two little gigantic boys!  One tipping the scales at 10 1/2 lbs!  The other a mere 9 1/2 lbs.  I missed the whole thing because I was at work but got a call from Madeline at about 7:30pm telling me they had just gone out to check on the girls and they found Lilly with her two boys all cleaned up and she was already nursing them.  I should note for all my co-workers who I told she had a boy and a girl that clearly Gary was mistaken.  I'm not quite sure how those huge testicles could be mistaken for anything else but in his defense...... Um mm, I got nothin'!


Those are some chubby babies.











The latest count: Three does delivered and three to go.  Seven kids....all boys.

3 comments:

  1. They couldn't be any cuter!! Too Funny about Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to play with them too much so I don't get too attached to them. I really need a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start! Looking forward to showing Bethany and Pat.

    ReplyDelete